INVITATION FOR CBSE EAST ZONE BOXING CHAMPIONSHIP- 2019
- VIKRANT YADAV (CHAIRPERSON OF THE MEET)
- GAURAV CHAUHAN (PRINCIPAL )
- VIJAY VIR SINGH (SECRETARY ORGANIZING COMMITTEE )-9457238300
- RAHUL UPADHYAY (JOINT SECRETARY ORGANIZING COMMITTEE )-8279444541
- Mr. Dharmendra Solanki (Transport Incharge) – 9838902053
- Mr. Ajay Singh (Transport Incharge) -8445875103
We are glad to receive your entries for CBSE EAST ZONE BOXING Championship -2019 for boys and girls from 4th Oct to 6th Oct and thank you for the same. Please send your final list of participants with their specific events before 15th of Sep 2019 positively to confirm your participation. Offline registration will not be entertained. The event will be conducted according to CBSE rules prescribed in www.cbse.nic.in and
www.cbsegames.in You are advised to go through the details to avoid any confusion at a later stage . our E-mail ID is email@example.com
It is a proud privilege for Shyam Bihari Sr. Sec. Public School to get the opportunity by the CBSE to host CBSE EAST ZONE BOXING Championship – 2019 for boys and girls (Under 17 and 19) from 4th to 6th October 2019 in our school at Etah , Uttar Pradesh. We welcome all participants and coaches and look forward to an exciting completion.
Please note the following .
1. The events will be organized from 4th oct to 6th oct 2019 and conducted at Shyam Bihari public school , Etah
2. It is Mandatory for the participants to register for the events online through the CBSE website .
3. No team will be permitted to play unless accompanied by a teacher/coach at the venue.
4. The outstation teams should arrive at the venue 5:00 p.m on 3rd October 2019.
5. A meeting of team managers will be held on 3rd October 2019 at 8:30 p.m (Approx) in the school.
DOCUMENTS TO BE BROUGHT FOR VERIFICATION AT THE HOST SCHOOL
1. School must carry a signed copy of the eligibility proforma that was filled online.
2. Schools must carry ID cards as per CBSE online format.
3. For students studying in class IX and above , their CBSE registration number has to be provided.
4. The participating school should carry the photograph of the participants with the principal of the school.
5. School should carry a Bonafide certificate provided by the school.
6. All School will have to deposit caution money of Rs. 2000/- which is refundable.
7. All school must carry original documents for verification.
8. The participating school should carry their school’s flag for the March past during the opening ceremony.
9. All team consisting of girls must be accompanied by a female manger/ coach.
10. Printout of the individual identity certificate with UID no. provided by the CBSE.
11. School identity card of the current session 2019-20.
12. A students who has failed twice in a particular class, shall no more be eligible to participate.